Monday, October 8, 2012

Where did September go?

It seems like it was September just a minute ago. I don't know where the time went. I wish I could say I was so busy writing I didn't notice, but I was acutally doing a lot of goofing off. While usually the cold weather energizes me and makes me want to get work done, this year it had the opposite effect. I spent a lot of time just hanging around and feeling bad for not working so hard, but I realize I probably needed the break.

I've written over 200,000 words so far this year - and while I should be dancing for joy at getting so much done, all I saw was how much still wasn't finished.

I'm a little less neurotic now - just a little less and hopefully over the next month or so I'll be completely back on track.

Stay tuned and thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment