Saturday, June 30, 2012

Updates, updates...

It's been a while since I blogged here - that pesky RL got in the way. This is the first weekend I've had to sit down and try to get myself back on track a bit.

Things I've been up to:

I have ALL of my book covers for the series. I'm thrilled! Right now I'm waiting on larger size versions, as I discovered there will be new cover art size requirements at some venues starting next month. Sigh. I'm a big fan of the status quo - so this was a pain in the butt. Cost me extra money and meant do-over work for cover artist. She's a trooper, though, so I know I'll be ready for whatever the sales venues demand want.

I'm STILL mired in the April story. I've revised and revised and I'm still not happy with it. Fortunately I have time to get things just right, but the perfectionist in me [who is usually very quiet] is having a small fit about not getting things done in the proper order.

I've added a blog to my blog roll - go over and check out Knoontime Knitting. I'll be posting there periodically about my other great love - crafting. There's nothing I love more than talking about a project. I'll keep everyone posted on when my articles appear.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment