Friday, January 11, 2013

Hashtag fabrication

I'm a tweeter. I admit it.

I've never been a big fan of social media, but I actually really like Twitter. It's like sound bites for people who read. I like making statements and then going away and coming back later and finding out if people responded to my statements.

I also enjoy making hastags. The other day I came up with two that I think I'll be using quite often, even if no one else does.

Join me, if you want to, in tweeting the following:

#whyIdeserveicecream  - Why I deserve ice cream - Have you been a good egg today? Done a good deed, or just refrained from losing your cool? You deserve ice cream. Tweet about it.

and

#whymondayssuck - Had a bad day at the beginning of a new week? Typical. Tweet about Why Mondays suck.

See you in the Twitter verse  @ClariceWynter.

No comments:

Post a Comment