Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions

So what would you do if you won a mega million dollar jackpot?

Aside from pay off all my bills and take a nice long vacation, I'm not really sure what I would do. I think I'd like to set up some kind of foundation, maybe to fight hunger, another one to rescue animals...and I'd invest.

I wouldn't go on a crazy shopping spree, as much fun as it sounds, because I think buying everything in sight would get old fast. I'd miss going to garage sales and finding cool things for next to nothing. I wouldn't buy a fancy car, just one that runs well and pay a good mechanic to keep it in perfect shape. I wouldn't buy a lot of jewelry since I rarely wear it.

I would definitely travel first class, everywhere, and I would probably trade up to a house with an indoor pool.

What would you do with a truck load of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment